Friday, 26 May 2006

After my most recent lack lustre post, I think it's time for me to come clean about what I've been doing. This is hard for me to talk about. Not everyone will be able to understand why I doing this, but I'm hoping that you all love me enough to be able to just accept it without thinking any worse of me.

I've been watching old episodes of The Greatest American Hero. There, I've said it now. It's true, I've been spending an awful lot of time with Ralph Hinkley, Special Ed Teacher, Whitney High and part-time Super Hero. He of the red long-johns, cape and blond afro. The man who is not only taming the Special Ed class and encouraging Rhonda to go back to school, but a caring father of the annoying Kevin (who's mother is an international super model and wants custody) and devoted boyfriend of Pam (poor woman is probably emotionally scarred for life after being a victim of eigties hair and make up). Mr H is a cool guy and even veteran tough-guy, Tony Villicana (he of the tight, black t-shirts and medallion necklace), "digs" where he's coming from.

I think I need some time alone now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmph!

We have a cable channel called TVLand. It's probably a good thing you don't have it.

8:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a dag.
I can't believe how much I miss you.

6:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I used to love that show...

3:23 pm  
Blogger MC Etcher said...

Great show! Silly and great.

9:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

7:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home