Saturday, 10 April 2006

This morning Yukari and I had planned to go and have a massage but she wasn't able to get two appointments at the same time so the plan is nixed until next Saturday. So I called Emily and the two of us decided to go shopping in Takasaki central. Just as we had parked the car and were walking out of the carpark we bumped into (almost literally) Megan who had just finished her Japanese lesson.

So with empty stomachs we headed to Freshness Burger for a quick lunch and I am pleased to whole heartedly recommend the strawberry smoothie. Then we sauntered over to Vivre and eagerly perused their vast array of clothing/shoes/jewellery etc. All a girl could need. I bought a pair of red and white shoes and a couple of new shirts.

Then, while still bonding like teenagers, we decided to get naked together and go to the onsen. We went to one quite near my house that is huge. It has a bunch of different inside and outside pools and we stayed until I was fully cooked. I've never been so damn clean in my whole life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well well....oh shock and horror....the ploy to stock up on shoes in Australia earlier this year (before heading to Japan)due to the complete lack of western sizes in the country with women with very small feet appears to have been a farce..... with your admittance of purchasing the red and whites....

shame on you :o)

10:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home