Saturday, 17 June 2006

Today we went to Tokyo to do some shopping. How cosmopolitan does that sound? Yes, we just popped down to Tokyo to pick up some little gorgeous things from the shops there. Well, we went to the book store anyway. And I bought a few little books.


I love books.

I got a couple of books that I'm really excited about. I've decided that David Mitchell is one of my new favourite authors so I'm keen to read Black Swan Green. I've read two of his other books, Cloud Atlas and Ghostwritten, and absolutely loved them both. I'm also pretty excited about the John Irving book, Until I Find You, because I just finished reading The Fourth Hand. I've also got a Margaret Atwood book and a new Peter Carey book. I also bought a copy of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass as I haven't read them in years. I love books.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see at least one book group book in there. But I couldn't help noticing you bought the wrong Margaret Atwood book! You can do a review of that one while we read Lady Oracle. Or have you read Lady Oracle before?

Also glad to see you picked up Twelve Sharp. :-)

5:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home