Saturday, 1 July 2006

It's getting so damn hot here that I bought a fan today. I already had one here, but it's currently up in the loft and I don't think I'm up to moving it up and down the pool ladder every day so I went crazy and bought another fan. Yep, it cost the equivalent of about AU$20.

On Saturday night there was a big JET party at the summer beer garden on the roof of Takashimaya (which is a big department store). The beer garden is only open from June to August, it costs 2400 yen (for girls) to get in and it's an all you can eat and drink deal. We all rode our bikes in (which takes about 25 mins on bike from my house) so that we could all have a drink or two. It was also Canada Day on Saturday, so many of the local Canadians were keen to celebrate.


In the spirit of Canada Day, Canadian Sara made Australian Sarah and I honourary "Canadians for a Day".

After the beer garden closed at 9pm, we all hopped on our bikes and rode over to Odessa for a few more pints. It was a fun night even if I did have to ride my bike home in the rain.


Here's all of us at the beer garden.

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

If she made you an honorary Canadian, did she make you have an honorary mullet for a day?

(Just kidding Canadians. Your whole country has great hair.)

11:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home