Tuesday, 12 September 2006

I've received a couple of excellent presents in the mail recently and thought I'd share them. Most recently, the lovely Tracey sent me a packet of Ginger Nut biscuits with a new picture drawn by her little girl, Charlotte, in commemoration of Charlotte's recent Harry Potter themed birthday party.


The best biscuits in all of Christendom. Yes, even better than Tim Tams. And that's a big call to make.

Early in the year I also received some Easter cards from Mark's nephew and neices.


Aren't they lovely? Thanks Riley, Maddison, Laura and Jessica. The top picture was drawn by Charlotte.

Maddison also painted me this picture and gave it to Mark to bring to Japan for me.


The flower that Maddi painted and Charlotte's Harry Potter picture on display.

But the best gift of all was from the Invisible Lizard who sent me a copy of Freddy and Fredricka. I read it and I loved it.


Thank you again Lizard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

You are most welcome, my displaced Australian friend.

9:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling I love you. Charlotte will be so pleased to see her name up in lights. T

1:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home