Saturday, 8 July 2006

So last night was the beer party hosted by Canadian Sara's work. We all got dressed up nice and fancy and had a great time. The gig was pretty much just chatting to the school's students so they could practice their English with foreigners. It was fun and I really enjoyed myself although I nearly died from lack of food and water. I couldn't really get near the food table because everytime I moved, I ended up talking to someone else.

But it was fun and some of the students we chatted too were lovely. We were even given little presents by the students that we talked to!


Look at all the beautiful gifts I was given by the students.

After the party went to Odessa for a while and had a few wee glasses of lemonade.


Here's Emily, Sarah and I at Odessa after the beer party - our new friend Megumi is in the middle looking a bit wide-eyed and terrified at being surrounded by slightly drunk gaijin.

4 Comments:

Blogger MC Etcher said...

What is the black item on the blue card at the bottom middle of the pic, with the stick and strings and ovals? It looks more than a little naughty...

8:14 pm  
Blogger MC Etcher said...

Wait, is it a wind chime?

8:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home