Monday, 10 April 2006

Today was my first day with the kids. My classes went pretty well, and generally speaking, the kids are really good. The littlest of them is about 4 and the oldest is about 11. Yukari was my teaching partner today (although the company calls the Japanese teachers Japanese Assistants). Yukari is great with the little kids although she has only been with the company two weeks longer than me. She was really nervous I think, but then we had fun. She assists me in two classes with the small kids and then she teaches three of the six afternoon classes on her own. My school today was at Tobu which I think means Head Office. So all I had to do was walk to the building next door for my classes. It was also freezing cold and wet so the whole standing outside the building and greeting the parents was no fun at all.

I still don’t have internet access but Nobuko sent away the form for me so it can’t be much longer – can it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home