Saturday, 8 April 2006

I slept in this morning until about 9am and then I went out for walk. I went further than I usually go – I went as far as the 100 Yen shop which is about a 3km round trip. Then I did some washing which is really exciting and I bet you are glad that I shared that. I also bought a new hairdryer from Cainz. I visited the pet section again and saw that they have baby squirrels or chipmunks (I’m not sure which) that you can buy as pets. They’ve also got little mouse-like things but without tails. I want one.

Megan came over to my house and I followed her in my car to her house. So now I can get to work, to the supermarket and to Megan’s house. Megan and Nick (her sweetheart) live in the same block of flats as Sarah’s boyfriend, Kevin. So I picked up Sarah, Megan and then Emily (who lives about half way between me and Megan) and we went to a party at a friend of theirs – another Sara, but this one is Canadian. Her boyfriend is a kiwi so had quite a bit of Australian and NZ music so we commandeered the stereo and bored everyone else to tears. We didn’t end up leaving there until about 3am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home